Placing a photovoltaic system on water can make a big difference in terms of lifespan and maintenance costs. The wind blows dust or sand on the solar panels, which will cause a high loss of capacity. In addition to the cost of cleaning the panels, the cost of the ground photovoltaic system continues to increase. Although the floating solar PV power generation system is not immune to the impact of dust and dirt, This situation will be much better.
1. Main Floating: With four small holes, it is convenient to adjust the angle during installation and reduce the construction error.
2. Landscape Walkway Floater: With three small holes, it can be adjusted in time when the installation strength is insufficient, and aluminum and steel can be installed to increase its strength.
3. Anti-loosening bolts: using a method that is not tight enough to prevent the pontoon from breaking during typhoon days/high waves.
4. Anti-loosening nut: The detailed design with notches and serrations is not only easy to install, but also prevents slipping.
5. There are three Landscape Walkway Floaters to choose from, the longest is 2.5m, which not only saves materials, but also enhances the versatility of solar panels.
|Name||Floating Solar PV Power Generation System|
|Application||Reservoir/lake/inland sea etc.|
|Tilt angle||5°,10°,15°/ customization|
|Mounting material||AL6005-T5/ Q235B|
|Floating body material||HDPE|
|Depth of water||Not less than 1m|
|Solar panel||Framed or frameless|
|Array of solar panel||Landscape/single/double rows|
Range Of Application
1、What is a floating solar system?
Floating solar or floating photovoltaics (FPV), sometimes called floatovoltaics, is solar panels mounted on a structure that floats on a body of water, typically a reservoir or a lake. The market for this renewable energy technology has grown rapidly since 2016.
2、Why do solar panels float?
A significant benefit of floating solar is that it doesn’t take up valuable space on land—meaning that it can be used for other purposes, such as farming or construction. … Another benefit is that bodies of water exert a cooling effect, which improves the performance of solar photovoltaic panels by 5–10 percent.
3、How do floating solar panels affect the environment?
Results of the study indicate that floating solar farms have a positive impact on the surrounding areas. By covering the water’s surface, they help cool the water temperature, reducing the potential for evaporation and the growth of toxic algae.