SOEASY new design solar ballast bracket, which is an excellent engineering solution for fixing solar panels on the bracket in an array on a flat roof. The bracket is supported by four single columns on one side and fixed with angled aluminum in the middle to ensure the stabilization, and can realize the overall adjustment of front, rear, left, and right, effectively reducing the requirements for installation accuracy.
New Design VS Old Design:
|Application||Comercial Solar Flat Roof System|
|Wind Load||≤ 45m/s|
|Array Layout||According to the actual situation|
|Module Orientation||Landscape , Portrait|
|Module Inclination||0° – 45°|
New Design Advantages:
- Suitable for flat concrete roof and ground.
- Real ease of installation saves labor costs
- Big compatibility for big panels
- Rail-free design, saves material cost while has no effect on the strengthIntegrated design, high stability
- Flexible installation, mobile layout