The SOEASY floating solar photovoltaic power generation system does not occupy land that can be used for other purposes, and does not need to remove vegetation and trees. The system shades the water surface, which can reduce evaporation and water loss in summer, lower the water temperature, and reduce the impact of harmful algae on the water surface. On the other hand, water has a cooling effect on the equipment and helps to improve the efficiency of solar panels, because high temperature will reduce the performance of solar panels.
SOEASY’s floating solar PV power generation system is specially designed for Pools and lakes and other unused water areas. The buoy adopts the process of blow molding and integral molding, and is made of polymer composite material with strong buoyancy. The mounting system is made of aluminum alloy or carbon steel and has the characteristics of strong corrosion resistance, convenient installation, stable overall structure and high cost performance.
1. Suitable for inland lakes, swamps, fish ponds, reservoirs and other water surface use.
2. Can resist level 11 typhoon.
3. The main body has strong commonality which is suitable for various types of solar panels in the market.
4. Flexible solar panel Angle adjustment : the slid clamp for panels can realize the Angle adjustment of 5°, 10°, 15°.
5. Use check bolt at the joint to make the floating solar fluctuate with the wave and avoid the fracture of the main buoy or bracket.
6. The grooves design on floating body can add aluminum rail to reinforce the floating body structure.
|Reservoir/lake/inland sea etc.
|5°、10°、15° / customizable
|Depth of Water
|Not less than 1m
|Framed or frameless
|Array of solar panel
|landscape / single /double rows
|floating body material
1.What is a floating solar system?
Floating solar or floating photovoltaics (FPV), sometimes called floatovoltaics, is solar panels mounted on a structure that floats on a body of water, typically a reservoir or a lake. The market for this renewable energy technology has grown rapidly since 2016.
2.What are the advantages of floating solar panels?
Floating solar on water has better efficiency because they benefit from additional diffuse irradiation from surface reflections. Efficiency of solar panels also reduces due to higher temperatures. Floating solar on water performs better because of the cooling effect of water in the surroundings.
3.Where are floating solar panels used?
Wineries, dairy farms, fish farms, mining companies, waste-water treatment plants, irrigation districts and water agencies are examples of organisations who can harness renewable energy, whilst benefiting from the synergy that our system creates between sun and water.